Foamiran chrysanthemum

I've made another foamiran flower and this time it's a chrysanthemum or dahlia kind of flower.


I watched a (Russian) video tutorial on you tube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkoBGDAZe1I to learn how to make this kind of flower and there are also some templates links.

First I cut out all the leaves and colored them with pink oil pastels.
For a full flower you do have to cut out about 9 to 12 pieces per leave. I cut a few less and the flower in the video is more full then mine is.


First leaves are on


Next leaves


Finished flower



Thanks for visiting my blog. Have a wonderful day.

Hugs, Henriette.

1 comment

Pam said...

WOW.....your flower is absolutely stunning. I just learned of foamiran last week and ordered some of it this week so that I can start making some flowers for my cards using it. Do you know of any good videos in English?