Aloha

Aloha, friends.
Today I'm sharing a tropical card made with the Inspired by Stamping plumerias stamp set.


Here is a step-by-step photo instruction on how I've created this card.
First I've made the background panel using watercolor paper, distress markers and a acrylic block.


With the distress markers and ink I draw sections/lines on the acrylic block, some overlapping and spritz some water on it.



Then I placed the waterpaper on the block and pushed.
After taking the paper off the block I dapped some of the areas and used my heat gun to dry the ink.


I die cut a rectangular panel also from waterpaper and placed it on the watercolored background. I used a few double sided tapes to hold the two peices together.
Using my mini Misty I stamped the plumerias on the top and bottom with versamark ink and heat embossed it with WOW gold embossing powder.



I took the panel off the background and watercolored the flowers using distress markers and my waterpencil.


I stamped the sentiment with pink ink, put the card together and added a few golden sequins.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I really appreciate your comments.

Hugs, Henriette

No comments