Christmas card with foamiran poinsettias

Hi, a quick post from me today because I'm having the flu :(
I'm sharing a Christmas card I've made with 3 white poinsettia flowers on it.


For this card I used white foamiran, poinsettia die, pearl buttons and paper from 14 craft bar.
The joy die is from memory box and the little holly die is from simply creative.
I used glitter paper for the dies and on the letters I put glossy accents. In the centre of the flowers I glued clear micro beads.




I'm entering this card in the Noor November challenge:

http://noordesign-uk.blogspot.nl/2017/11/november-challenge-winter.html

That's it for today. Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs, Henriette.

2 comments

Liz's creative corner said...

Beautiful card hun, love the elegant look of it, hugs Liz xx

Eulanda said...

I have to agree with Liz - using the word elegant is perfect for your card. It's been a few weeks now so I hope you're feeling better. Thank you for joining us at Noor! Design UK this month for our "Winter" challenge. Hugs!