Morning dreams

Hi, 14 craft bar has some new paper collections available in the webshop and one of these papers is "morning dreams". They are available in these sizes: 6x6, 12x12 and 6x12 (with extra elements to cut).

I've made a card with these beautiful papers and tried to make matching foamiran flowers.


I studied the flowers on the patterned paper and used my rosy dot dies to make the foamiran flowers.


All the items I used (dies, paper, stamens, chord and oil pastels) are available at 14 craftbar.
For the flowers I used white foamiran and made them in the right color with oil pastels. For the black centre I used styrofoam balls (cut in half) and black foamiran to cover the ball.


The tag, label and birdcage are part of the 6x12 paper pack. The matching chord is also available at 14 craft bar. The sentiment stamp is from an Itsy Bitsy stamp set.


This card makes me long for spring even more, but it's to early.

I would like to enter this card in this challenge:

http://noordesign-uk.blogspot.nl/2018/02/february-challenge-celebrations.html

Thanks so much for visiting.

Hugs, Henriette.

No comments